Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Versatile is a Construction Tech Company that has pioneered a new, non-intrusive way to capture jobsite performance data. Our vision is to connect all fragmented pieces of the construction process to a single source of productivity and precision. We transform construction professionals into superheroes and construction into a truly controllable manufacturing process.
If you are a self-starter that enjoys introducing new technologies to the largest industries and possess strong sales acumen with a focus on consultative sales, then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our leading team. You will be a key part in shaping our new accounts both in IL and France. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is not afraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail. You will join a top-notch team in our Tel Aviv tech hub.
What you will be doing:
- This is an opportunity to become a part of something big and position yourself early on as a future leader of a company that is working hand in hand with our clients to transform an industry.
- You will be responsible for growing Versatile’s market share in the territory by building upon our existing successes in France and Israel and rapidly expanding our presence through networking, trade shows, product demonstrations, cold calls, and leveraging industry contacts.
- You will focus on business development activities to win new logo accounts, and maintain strong relationships with these clients to ensure recurring revenue by generating and closing expansion opportunities. You will also work closely with the Product team (located in TLV) to ensure ongoing customer support and satisfaction.
- Manage the entire sales cycle – from finding the next opportunity to securing the deal, onboarding, and ensuring customers realize value throughout the engagement.
- Your territory will begin with two pre-won accounts in France and Israel that represent major expansion and growth opportunities for you and the company
- Willingness to travel to France up to ~ 25% of your time
- Own the customer relationships at all levels with CEO and/or CRO support where needed and as strategy calls for.
- Execution of Versatile’s Go-to-Market Strategy with customers in your territory
- Create Annual/Quarterly/Weekly sales activity planning for customers in your territory
- Discipline Execution of planned sales activities with customers in your territory
- Achieving Sales Quota for your territory
- Manage the entire Project cycle for customers in your territory
- Document and Share Product feedback from customers in your territory
- Build and Maintain Partner relationships with customers in your territory
- Participating in structured Product pre-release testing
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Product & Customer Applications
- Build and Maintain 18 mo. forward project pipeline
- Keep up to date on the latest news in the territory, educate yourself on industry processes, and participate in local networks to build your business
- Represent Versatile at industry events
- Log daily activities, sales calls, leads, prospects, proposals, and other pertinent customer information into CRM (Salesforce)
- Be a good fit for a company that’s a great place to work for high performers!
- Personable, with strong communication, presentation, selling, and negotiation skills
- 5+ years of Sales Experience
- Native French speaker and Fluent in Hebrew and English – must.
- Self-starter with a track record of sales over-achievement
- Experience working in Start-Ups
- Proven success in building a territory from the ground up
- Ability to quickly integrate into a fun, data-oriented, fast-paced culture
- Valid passport
- Experience selling into the construction industry with an extensive list of potential contacts