Location: Chicago, Denver, Atlanta, Memphis, USA.
The customer success team is enthusiastic about partnering with our clients to help them see new ways to approach construction. We are passionate about delivering on the promise of reshaping construction by equipping our clients with data-driven insights that improve their business processes and consequently create repeat and expanded business with our clients.
What you will be doing:
Customer Success Managers (CSM) are essential team members that drive the adoption of Versatile’s CraneView® solution. CSMs are self-starters that possess a strong construction background and excel at building trusted advisor relationships with clients.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring our clients and their partners are utilizing the platform to drive action. The candidate will work closely with sales team members and senior management to produce happy, growing, and referenceable engagements.
The ideal candidate will have significant commercial construction experience and a demonstrated track record of using that experience to drive construction technology adoption. The candidate will also possess strong analytical skills, business acumen, and an ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to foster customer satisfaction.
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business outcomes
- Establish collaborative, trusted advisor relationships with key construction personas to drive engagement and adoption
- Master product offerings, reporting and insights, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices.
- Provide comprehensive client engagement support including removing obstacles and driving resolution of support requests
- Amplify the voice of the customer to inform product roadmaps and internal decisions
- Foster cross-team collaboration, communication, and enablement as an active partner with sales and other groups throughout the organization
- Maintain records of customer engagement in CRM
- Represent Versatile at trade shows and industry events
- Drive operational excellence and scalability by creating sustainable best practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of Client Success/Support role (Construction technology experience strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of on-site commercial construction experience preferred
- Sales-driven and experienced in consultative selling techniques
- CRM experience
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
- Passionate, driven with a track record of providing stellar customer support
- Personable, with strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with autonomy
- Ability to travel often