Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and highly motivated Head of people to join our company. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. The Head of People will report directly to the VP of HR while owning all end-to-end people programs and talent development. This includes but is not limited to Onboarding, Manager Development, Team effectiveness, Talent Management, and more. This includes bringing these to life with the business and executing on these in partnership with our global teams in our Tel Aviv headquarters (5 minutes from HaShalom train station).
What you will be doing:
- Design and deliver connected talent, leadership capability, and culture (Diversity and Inclusion, Team Listening and Purpose, Values, Ways of Working) strategies.
- Contribute to our people strategy by building strategic and intentional programs that enable talent to deliver on its ambitious goals.
- Level up people capability and talent development, functions, and leaders.
- Build learning communities to scale sharing knowledge and development.
- Scale onboarding to help ramp up newbies quickly.
- Collaborate with leadership at all levels to continue to build an inclusive culture and help create a workplace that leverages diversity in all forms
- Lead our People & Culture team to further develop our three Centers of Excellence: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Total Rewards.
- Own employee experience to ensure every employee is set up for success from day one.
- Continue to leverage technologies and establish a data-driven culture to develop strong, efficient, and long term sustainable people practices
- Work closely with outside advisors to stay up-to-date on local employment laws and market conditions in each of our key geographies
- Influence and coach management on people decisions, ensuring alignment with people strategies and applicable employment laws
- 10+ years leading and continually improving talent programs of work
- Advanced knowledge of HR compliance, broad understanding of employment laws and global best practices
- Experience working in a startup company, during a hyper-growth period.
- Experience across the employee lifecycle to inform people program design
- Skills in developing strong working relationships with a diverse set of internal stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to help disparate parties find common ground
- Experience designing and building content to be engaging and achieve learning outcomes
- Experience facilitating across a variety of stakeholders, functions, and leaders
- Experience using human-centered design to create customer-focused programs
- A continuous improvement mindset, shipping quickly, testing and iterating based on feedback and data
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline