Location: Bay Area, California Preferred
Versatile is seeking an experienced tech-savvy, customer-oriented, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join our growing team and support senior executives Versatile. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced company and work with a passionate team. You will have plenty of new challenges and responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career!
Reporting to Versatile’s Chief of Staff, this is a newly created role with a well-funded company on its journey through hyper-growth. This role requires a growth mindset, exceptional communications skills, and excellent attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
- Calendar and Zoom management of schedules, including meetings and other tasks for the CEO, COO of Versatile, and assisting with the needs of North America-based VP’s.
- Managing CEO’s inbox
- Task management for the CEO
- Event planning for offsites, coordinating and hosting executive meetings and external visitors
- Project management assistance (meeting agendas, tracking key deliverables and action items)
- Travel coordination for executive
- Assist with expense reports and reconciliations of expenses on the corporate credit cards
- Office administration assistance, including maintaining an inventory of equipment, office supplies, including SWAG and customer giveaways inventory.
- Performing ad hoc duties as assigned
- 5+ years of progressive EA experience in both Publicly listed companies and rapidly growing startups
- Demonstrated agility; exceptional project management ability to organize, multi-task and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines
- International communication experience, multi timezones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS Degree, plus additional 3 years of experience in the above qualifications.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient with Mac, G Suite (Google office tools), Zoom, SLACK.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, team player, and problem solver
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in supporting Senior executives in companies that have had rapid growth putting in systems and processes
- Construction-tech experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 10 Company paid holidays
- Excellent medical and dental plans to choose from
- Company-paid Life and AD&D
- Option plan