Location: Remote, North America
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role reports to the VP of Finance and will be responsible for the direction and oversight of all planning and budgeting processes including annual, quarterly, and project budgeting processes. This role will oversee the creation and maintenance of reports in excel for actual versus budget/forecast analysis and the development of complex financial models. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work successfully and with speed in a cross-functional environment, managing day-to-day details and analytics of your team and then synthesizing them into a concise executive message for leadership. You have a very strong aptitude for learning, can quickly grasp complex concepts and data and summarize relevant key messages, and are comfortable driving change and managing within a high-growth business.
- Oversees the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasts.
- Create department-level reporting to help track and manage spending and headcount decisions. Review monthly BVA reports with departments heads.
- Assist in preparation of Board presentations, investor reporting, industry/peer group benchmarking, and ad-hoc opportunities
- Create month-end packages for executives, analyzing financial results and forecasts to identify key trends and variances.
- Prepares and submits, on a timely and accurate basis, a variety of scheduled financial reports
- Financial analysis includes income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet forecasts, as well as business key performance indicators.
- Own the quarterly bonus and commission payout process end to end, work with cross-functional stakeholders from the data validation stage through payroll input.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, MBA is a plus.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is highly preferred, advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- An advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting, and analysis, consulting firm experience is a great plus.
- A high degree of analytical capability with the proven ability to identify business challenges, structure recommendations, and provide insights to enable high-level strategic vision
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Effective organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to set up, automate, and track data and information.
- High attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Requires minimal supervision and ability to act independently