Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative, and highly motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our company. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is not afraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail there. You will join a top-notch engineering team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement cutting-edge features over distributed systems.
- Design a data-driven UI, rich in graphs and tables using React.
- Develop algorithms to solve challenging real-world problems.
- Lead the effort to boost the team’s skills, code quality, and standards.
- Broad domain ownership – identify problems and come up with solutions E2E.
- Work on IoT cloud technologies, data-driven solutions which eventually translate into customer insights.
- 3+ years of experience in building large-scale applications with a wide variety of technologies and platforms (preferably Node & React).
- Experience working on data-driven products and features.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, great team player, with an ownership mindset
- Experience with microservice architectures and cloud platforms.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, event sourcing, and persisting entities in distributed systems (such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Postgres).
- Prior work experience in data-driven companies as Product Manager, Data Analyst, Designer, or other related roles is a bonus.
- Related academic background.