Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and highly motivated HW development team leader to join our company to lead a team of mechanical and electronics engineers building unique IoT devices to monitor construction job sites. Our next-generation IoT platform will be the building block for our
market-leading solution. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. The HW team leader will report directly to the Head of Hardware Development. Our Tel Aviv headquarters (10 minutes from HaShalom train station).
What you will be doing:
- Lead R&D development of new hardware projects from initial concept/design to mass production
- Leading our HW engineering team, Electronics, Mechanics, and Embedded Engineers.
- Collect information from the various stakeholders and users and define requirements.
- Define a project schedule and manage accordingly.
- Product lifecycle, from concept to stable products being widely used in the field.
- Managing relationships with design partners.
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks and maintain execution throughout the duration of programs
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables, including specifications, test plans, reliability testing, and engineering validation
- At least 5 years of experience leading development teams and/or project management in multidisciplinary projects.
- Proven experience in leading projects from concept to mass production.
- Proficient English
- System engineering experience
- Mechanical engineering background – SolidWorks Expert – advantage.
- Engineering / NPI knowledge and experience – advantage.
- Experience working in startups – advantage.
- Experience building IoT devices – advantage.
- Experience building devices deployed in harsh environments – advantage.
- Experience working with foreign countries – advantage.