Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Technician to set up, maintain and repair IoT Multi-Disciplinary systems. You’ll test system performance, analyze and report on results and prepare devices for customer projects.
This role requires hands-on experience using various hand and power tools to calibrate and align system components. To succeed in this position, you should also be able to comprehend and follow complex technical manuals, perform troubleshooting tasks and confirm Versatile products are up to date and ready for project deployment.
If you have good problem-solving skills, an eye for detail, good manual dexterity, and an organized self-starter we’d like to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
- Set up Mechanical devices
- Assemble and connect system components (e.g. cables)
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Estimate damage and calculate the cost of materials
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Replace damaged parts
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Define BOM for the assembly kits and be accountable for the kit availability for the manufacturing needs
- Collaborate with Engineers and other professionals on technical tasks
- Use tools to build, repair and qualify systems
- Previous experience as Mechanical Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with electromechanics testing procedures
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Organizational and reporting skills
- Associate’s degree or apprenticeship as a Mechanical Technician
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (25 kilograms) and stand for extended periods of time on site.
- 10 Company paid holidays
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental plans
- Company-paid Life and AD&D
- Option plan
- A chance to be a part of a growing, successful company