Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking a collaborative and highly motivated Backend Engineer to join our company and team. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. Our team is responsible for the IoT data signal for the company’s flagship product. We just moved to a new Tel Aviv headquarters (5 min from HaShalom train) and we combine remote work as well.
- NodeJS / React in TypeScript
- Postgres / MySQL
- RabbitMQ / MQTT
What you will be doing:
- Solve complex backend challenges to ensure IoT data availability at scale.
- Live ingest & develop real-time conclusion & decisions mechanism process.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and turn requirements into simple, elegant, and optimal solutions.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions, data quality, and workflow challenges.
- 4+ years of backend engineering experience.
- Experience with microservices and/or serverless architecture on AWS or equivalent cloud service.
- Proven experience with event streaming systems such as Kafka or/and RabbitMQ.
- Good understanding of SQL Databases.
- NodeJs experience
- Knowledge in IoT systems
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Mathematics or related degree