Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Versatile is a Construction Tech Company that has pioneered a new, non-intrusive way to capture jobsite performance data. Our vision is to connect all fragmented pieces of the construction process to a single source of productivity and precision. We transform construction professionals into superheroes and aim to transform construction into a truly controllable manufacturing process.
We are looking for a hands-on Full Stack Developer to join our leading team. We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer with Firmware and IoT experience to mentor a team of developers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in firmware development for Raspberry Pi and a proven track record of leading and mentoring developers, as well as backend knowledge.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is not afraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail there. You will join a top-notch engineering team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop firmware over IoT using Python on Raspberry Pi.
- Groom backlog, lead, and mentor developers.
- Develop cloud applications using technologies such as Java and Node.
- Work with hardware, manufacturing and support to both design and handle field issues
- Experience with time series event streaming and handling
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Monitor and manage rollouts of firmware versions
- Work on cutting edge cloud technologies (mostly on AWS)
- Strong experience in full-stack or BE development – 5 years of experience
- Experience with Raspberry Pi or similar technologies – 3 years of experience
- Experience in firmware development using Python – 3 years of experience
- IoT core or iot cloud vendors – 3 years of experience
- Proven leading experience and mentoring developers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills