Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and highly motivated embedded software engineer to join our company. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day while working in a very highly motivated and supportive environment.
The very first block in the data collection process is the Hawkeye, a multi-disciplinary IoT device that hangs around the load-cell and enables the aggregation of all sensors’ data. While Versatile continues to grow, our mission is to design and implement the next generation of edge technology IoT device with better performance, higher accuracy, and robustness. Our ideal candidates are familiar with different domains of both Software and Hardware, and able to deliver high-quality RT Embedded solutions, along with technical leadership skills for designing large-scale projects.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the next generation of the IoT device of a multi-disciplinary product.
- Professional authority of firmware development.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional embedded software system, with Firmware over the air mechanism.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Integrate with the modem, various sensors, and cameras.
- Being fully involved in E2E IoT flows, and preferably contributes to server-side (cloud)
- Embedded system design and implementation based on ARM Cortex microcontrollers.
- B.S. Computer/Electronics Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with developing on ARM Cortex M microcontrollers
- Experienced in ST (STM32) or NXP (i.MX) MCUs – Advantage.
- High understanding of real-time operating systems and memory management.
- Proven work experience as an RT Embedded Software Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of IoT.
- Ability to develop and maintain embedded software applications in C.
- Experienced working with STM32 and RTOS.
- Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, compilers & toolchains
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Computer structure knowledge.
- Experienced with camera modules and multiplexing – Strong advantage
- Experienced with cellular modems, i.e LTE – Advantage
- Experienced with AWS IoT services – Advantage