Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and highly motivated Senior Technical Program Manager to join our company. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. The Senior Technical Program Manager will report directly to the VP of R&D and lead processes and large-scale programs for the business’s most critical initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the introduction of new processes and methodologies and tools within the organization.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the product, its architecture, and the downstream effects of subsequent changes across tracks.
- Drive large-scale programs for the business’s most critical initiatives.
- Initiate and own major processes like change management, on-call process, incident management, development processes (JIRA, etc.)
- Own the internal R&D alignment and tech communication.
- Ensure deliverables are aligned with the provided product requirements.
- Have the responsibility to create and consolidate major programs’ timelines.
- Raise risks, issues, and roadblocks to leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring teams understands the overall projects objectives timeline and how their deliverables affect
- Provide good practices of program planning, tracking, and its execution.
- Continuously improve cross teamwork and collaboration.
- 4+ years of full lifecycle program management experience.
- Technical background from companies with large-scale systems and product complexity as a
software or QA engineer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.