Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Versatile is looking for a a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team, leading Versatile’s DevOps development. You will take a key part in shaping the DevOps culture, processes and own the development and production environments and its operating tools. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is not afraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail there. You will join a top-notch engineering team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the DevOps development while supporting and mentoring other DevOps team members.
- Take an active role in hands-on tasks.
- Build & lead the CI/CD pipeline to enable fast and efficient delivery of service to production.
- Responsible for the design, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our production and development environments.
- Help define our cloud infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Continuously work to optimize cloud costs.
- Help define and own the monitoring infrastructure company wide.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as an integration / system / DevOps engineer (Linux based).
- Solid 3+ years experience in the AWS ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of ECS, Docker and Terraform.
- Excellent development abilities in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Groovy, etc.).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment.
- Technical skills and willingness to review, verify, troubleshoot, fix and validate code developed by other departments.
- Experience in monitoring tools (DataDog, Grafana, etc.).
- Ability and experience in leading projects and being a technical focal point.
- Ability and drive to self-learn new technologies.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Kubernetes, Azure, PowerBI, Databricks