Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Versatile is a Construction Tech Company that has pioneered a new, non-intrusive way to capture construction site performance data. Our vision is to connect all fragmented pieces of the construction process to a single source of productivity and precision.
We are looking for a Hands-on Senior Data Analyst to join our team. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, unafraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail there. You will join a top-notch engineering team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Join our R&D team, help lead our Data First product strategy.
- Work together with the Product Management team to discover ways for us to help our customers using a complex set of data coming from the construction site, involving images, GPS location of construction artifacts and more.
- Work with the development and data engineering teams in order to enable data-based solutions.
- Apply your knowledge of Data Analysis and to create data solutions to our end customers.
- 4 years of relevant Hands-On experience in complex data businesses.
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL, and similar tools and frameworks.
- Strong familiarity with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in querying large, complex data
- BSc degree (or higher) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other quantitative field
- Strong understanding of statistical significance
- Strong knowledge of some Big data software frameworks like Snowflake, BigQuery, and Databrick