Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, and resourceful Senior Data Scientist to join our company. Here, you’ll design and run experiments, research new algorithms, find new ways of solving complex and ambiguous problems, and bring your solutions all the way to production. As a founding member of our data science organization, you will take our AI solutions from infancy to maturity, and take a key part in building a top-notch organization of data science professionals.
What you will be doing:
- Own DS processes end-to-end: from data collection, sanitizing, and preprocessing, through model training and development, all the way to deploying models to production.
- Designing and building ML pipelines infrastructure for production and research alike.
- Cooperate with the product, engineering, and various stakeholders to help set a research agenda
that best serves our product and our customers at scale.
- Take a leading part in building our research program, help hire and train junior researchers, and
help set the team’s culture and foundations for significant growth.
- An advanced degree in a relevant academic domain, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in applicative research, and in building and deploying ML/DL-based solutions.
- Proficiency in Python, ability, and motivation to write production-ready code.
- Strong communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: Computer Vision, Signal Processing,
Time Series Analysis.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, OpenCV.
- Experience in working closely with engineers and in an engineering-oriented context.