Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Versatile is a Construction Tech Company that has pioneered a new way to capture jobsite performance data, that naturally fits existing workflows. Our vision is to connect all fragmented pieces of the construction process to a single source of productivity and precision. We transform construction professionals into superheroes and construction into a truly controllable process.
We are looking for a Hands-on Senior Data Scientist to join our team. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is not afraid to dig deep into uncharted territories and prevail there. You will join a top-notch engineering team in our Tel Aviv headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Join our R&D team, help lead our Data First product strategy. .
- Work together with the Product Management team to discover ways for us to help our customers using a complex set of data coming from the construction site, involving images, GPS location of construction artifacts and more.
- Work with the development and data engineering teams in order to enable data based solutions.
- Apply your knowledge of Data Science and Algorithms development to create data solutions to our end customers.
- 5 years of relevant Hands-On experience in big data businesses.
- Fantastic knowledge of Python, SQL and similar tools and frameworks.
- Strong familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in querying large, complex data
- BSc degree (or higher) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other quantitative field
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS an advantage
- Strong understanding of statistical significance
- Strong knowledge of some Big data software frameworks like Kafka, Spark, and Databricks
- Experience in implementing real-time machine learning and data mining algorithms in large scale environments – a big plus
- Hands-on experience with *machine learning algorithms – big plus